Reblog if you’ve ever wrote a text post that you thought would get 1000000’s of notes, but it got like 3.
- Greed: I want shit
- Envy: I want your shit
- Wrath: I'm going to wreck your shit
- Lust: I'm into some freaky shit
- Gluttony: This is some tasty shit
- Sloth: I don't feel like doing shit
- Pride: I am the shit
- facebook: 12 years olds bragging about having sex
- tumblr: 18 years olds bragging about a guy making eye contact with them
this has too many notes.
hey i used to be uglier believe it or not
So my girlfriend just said bassists have a harder job than guitarists.
Let me just repeat that.
She said bassists
Have a harder job
and there goes the last little shred of my will to live.
But the scars
In your arms
aren’t as bad
as the scars
In your heart
and the scars
on your thighs
as much as
the endless lies
I’m constantly torn between the ‘be kind to everyone’ and the ‘fuck everyone you owe them nothing’ mentalities
here’s a list of what i’d like to do with you:
- go on walks while holding hands
- have cute little dates
- have movie nights
- take adorable pictures
- go new places
- try new things
- fall in love
brutally fuck you
- look at the stars
- do everything i was ever scared to do alone.
its so lame that people rely on living from the amount of notes something could get on tumblr, you’re not worried about living you’re worried about getting attention. its the lowest thing in the world, and its disrespectful to people that take it seriously and don’t flaunt it around like some pity card.